We are pleased to announce that we have completed the roll out of the new Harris Customer Portal today!
All existing authorized users that had customer portal accounts should have received an invitation as of 12:00pm EDT, Tuesday, March 19 th..
If you have not received an invitation yet you may review the following steps to Sign-in:
- Please check your spam folder if you have not received an invitation and confirm that http://support.harrishealthcare.com is a trusted site.
A few Customer Portal Enhancement highlights to mention
- You may choose the Register option from the Sign-In page to create a new account.
- If you had an existing account with your email address you may be presented with a message indicating the email is taken.
- If you receive this message you can choose the Forgot password option from the Sign-in page.
- You may now add Interested Contacts for your facility as desired for each support case.
- For all Harris Healthcare products the status of Critical is now available for selection when opening cases on the portal.
Important Note: Follow your existing critical case guidelines when reporting cases.
Your Harris Healthcare Customer Support Teams